Painted Wolves A Wild Dog’s Life
by Nicholas Dyer and Peter Blinston
A fascinating journey into the lives of the painted wolves and what is being done to save them.
A special book to cherish for life:
- Experience the lives of the painted wolves through over 220 stunning images.
- Understand the intimate characters of these fascinating animals as if you were there yourself.
- Read gripping tales from those who walk alongside the painted wolves every day.
- Meet the heroes who are saving the painted wolf from extinction.
- Learn more about the same three packs of painted wolves featured in David Attenborough’s Dynasty: Painted Wolves.
“highly informative, inspirational, beautifully illustrated, and critically important.”
Five years in the making
Award-winning photographer Nick Dyer and renowned conservationist, Peter Blinston, both PWF Trustees, have written an extraordinary book on the painted wolf.
Painted Wolves: A Wild Dog’s Life brings together stunning photography with amazing stories and experiences, and is a remarkable first-of-its-kind coffee table book on a single species.
Nick’s experiences and photographs from living for six years alongside three packs in the Zambezi Valley are combined with Peter’s conservation knowledge gained from 20 years of working to conserve this magnificent species.
Nick and Peter putting a collar onto a painted wolf in the field
All profits from the sale of this book will be donated to the Painted Wolf Foundation.
The book will be available for distribution from October 2018.